I have kindly been nominated to take part in ‘The Mystery Blogger award’. Big thanks to fellow blogger Bhavana at Colourful Canvas for nominating me. Thank you for thinking of me!
I came across Bhavana’s blog via her daily Prompt post titled, Tea – Cup of Emotions. As a fan of tea myself, I just loved the title. Please visit her wonderful blog to discover more colourful posts.
The Mystery blog was created by Okoto Enigma.
WHAT IS MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
Here are the rules for the Mystery Blogger Award:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three things about myself:
#1. I’m a big fan of Coffee and Tea. I thank Mother Nature for these wonders.
#2. I’m an avid (and self-confessed) TV binge-watcher.
#.3 As a Dane, my most favourite pastime is ‘hygge‘ with friends and family.
My answers to Colourful Canvass
According to you what color would represent your personality & why?
My favourite colour is blue. I think it is because it reminds me of a clear blue sky on a sunny day. A perfect start to the day with optimism as its ethos. Although I have probably become more of a realist over the years (borderline cynic on some matters of politics), I still think of myself as an optimist for the most part.
What is the best thing you liked about yourself?
Oh, that is a difficult question…so many things to choose from…just kidding…hehe. I would say that I will always work towards achieving my goals. I may not always be completely successful, but I enjoy the journey nonetheless; I know that I would still have acquired something new on the way. Perhaps it goes back to being an optimist again, but I am a firm believer in our ability to work towards what we want in life… even towards what some may perceive as unattainable. I mean, how would you know if it is attainable or not, if you don’t try?! As Thomas Edison once said:
“If we did all the things we are capable of, we would literally astound ourselves.” Thomas Edison
How blogging has changed your life?
Crossfade is my first ever blog and it has been a real eye-opener. Much more fun and interesting than posting things on other more ‘mainstream’ social media platforms. It is like having your very own idiosyncratic allotment in the blogosphere metropolis. I have truly enjoyed discovering amazing blogs and connecting with the WordPress community.
When you are with friends what is that special food item(s) you always crave for?
What is your dream destination for travelling?
Iceland. To see a volcano.
One of My Favorite Posts: The Power of Tea (because of Alan Rickman’s performance)
- Mittened Hands – Photography by Petter R.
- LadyBuggz -Photo’s and Word’s of a Wandering Mind
- Destination Humanity – Chasing Big Dreams one Photo at a Time
- Canadian Cinephile
- Berlin Typography
- LotsaSmiles Photography
- James Douglas Wallace _Author of Science Fiction & Fantasy
- SimpleDimpleSite – Giggles & Tales
- The Caffeine Chaser
- African Book Addict – Book reviews and recommendations from Africa and the Diaspora
- Mallory Scriptwriting
- House of Geekery – Movies, Comics, Books, Games and Other Things Geeks Love
- Cee’s Photography -Learning and teaching the art of composition
- Simply Me – My Grey Cells In Action
- MovieBabble – The casual Way to Discuss Movies
- Sketches by Nitesh
My Questions to the Nominees – Feel free to answer only the ones you want.
- Favourite film(s) and why?
- Have you watched Star Wars (any of them)? If yes, which one is the best? If not, please see questions 3, 4 and/or 5. 😉
- What’s the strangest food combination you’ve tried but still turned out surprisingly well?
- Your favourite time of the day and why?
- A day without coffee is like…(complete the sentence).
Thank you for stopping by and checking out my nomination post.